Morgage Agent Career
Why Choose Mortgage Architects - EMI Mortgage Services
Looking to start a mortgage agent career on the right path? Or perhaps you’re an experienced mortgage agent looking to take your business to the next level?
EMI Mortgage Services Inc. (FSRA #13297) is a boutique Mortgage Brokerage focused on helping mortgage agents become extraordinary! We believe it takes more than just product and sales training typically offered by other brokerages. We believe in coaching our agents to develop the right mindset in order to attract and inspire clients.
EMI is proud to be powered by Mortgage Architects, with best-in class technology platforms, unparalleled access to banks and private lenders, and an outstanding reputation of quality and trust.
Mortgage Architects is a leading national mortgage brokerage with over 1,500 mortgage brokers and agents in every province of Canada. Providing full-service for its mortgage brokers as well as first class systems and marketing support, Mortgage Architects attracts the best mortgage professionals in Canada with its strong management team, sound business practices, key lender relationships and customer-first approach.
Mortgage Architects was the winner of the 2018 National Full-Service Brokerage of the Year by the Mortgage Awards of Excellence.
Mortgage Agent Career Description
Join Our Exclusive Producer Mentorship Program
If you’re a new mortgage agent with a strong desire to succeed, then we invite you to join our exclusive Producer Mentorship Program. We’ll help you stand out from the competition!
With our exclusive Elite Producers Mentorship Program, you will learn how to outperform your competition:
- How to attract warm leads using powerful Marketing Systems (no buying bad leads!)
- How to get REALTORS® working for you
- How to grow your network and cultivate meaningful relationships
- How to inspire clients to make them WANT to buy from you
We also believe it’s important for mortgage agents to learn about all aspects of the business, including full underwriting and lending practices. This is essential in order to deliver an “above and beyond” client experience.
This program is exclusive to EMI mortgage agents, and is not offered by any other brokerage or franchise. In order to deliver high quality and personalized coaching, this program is limited to 10 candidates.
Ready for an extraordinary entrepreneurial life? Then please apply with your cover letter and resume.
This career is commission-based and offers the highest splits in the industry.
- A true passion for real estate
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A commitment to learn and be coached
- Excellent track record of sales
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent financial and/or mortgage problem-solving skills
- Professional demeanor
- FSRA mortgage agent license or Mortgage Course Certificate (e.g. REMIC)
- Proactively contact and nurture referral sources
- Develop marketing initiatives
- Actively identify sales opportunities and grow a qualified pipeline
- Guide clients throughout the mortgage application to funding cycle
- Identify suitable mortgage products and solutions for borrowers
- Maintain ongoing rapport with clients
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience, with “above and beyond” service
- Act in accordance with MBLAA regulatory and compliance requirements
Preparation for Success:
We’re not like many other brokerages or “agent teams” that are only interested in hiring agents to collect desk fees. We set you on the right mortgage agent career path from the very start! Please watch this YouTube video on how to prepare for the interview.
Selected candidates will be required to submit an executive summary of their business plan.